You must have faced where you are unable to find place to park your car at a location. Well this is a very common problem related to all of us. Whenever you head to a market or towards an unknown place where you are not sure about where to park your car. If you have ever been in this kind of situation where you were unable to find parking then this Google Maps feature will help you in finding whether parking is easily available in that location where you are heading or not.
Isn’t it sounds interesting right? So if you want to know more about this feature follow these simple steps:
Before following these steps keep in mind on thing that Maps does not tell you exactly where the parking is currently available, this feature just suggests you that at this location the parking is a tuff task to find.
1) Latest version of Google Maps
2) Location services must be active
3) Working internet connection
Steps to follow
1) First open your Google maps and enter the destination where you want to go
2) Now tap the “Direction” button from the bottom
3) Slide up the bottom bar where you see the “Start button”
4) There you will see a P symbol stating “Parking is usually not easy near this destination”
In short you have to do is to enter the destination address and start the navigation by tapping on the direction button. Once the direction page will open showing your current location and the destination along with the estimated time and traffic details, tap in the bottom charm to expand it.
Now here you will see a “P” logo in a circle stating the parking condition of that location