Recently Facebook owned video sharing social media networking site Instagram has added a new feature that include Slo-Mo, Echo and Duo effects for Boomerang. Along this update there is a new feature added by Instagram now users can trim the recorded Boomerang clip as per their need.
As you can get a idea from the name Slo-Mo this effect will slow down the Boomerang video. The Echo effect will blur out the video and adds a trail to the subject and the last Duo effect will add a glitch with vertical lines to your Boomerang video and will increase the speed of video little bit.
What you need to enjoy these features
- Latest version of Instagram app
- Working internet connection
How to use these new features:
- Open your Instagram app on your smartphone and long press on your profile icon from the top left corner
- Now swipe left and choose the option Boomerang from the many options which you will see while swapping
- Now record a boomerang video and after recording tap “infinity” logo from the top right corner
- Now here you can select the effect which you want to try on your video – Slo-Mo, Echo or Duo
- After selecting the desired effect click on send button and send your video to your story or your loved ones with these new effects
Overall if you see you need to record a Boomerang video first of all in Instagram and after that you have to select infinity option and from there then you can select whichever effect you want either its Slo-Mo, Echo and Duo. And if you want to trim your recorded video you just have to drag the slider to the position up to where you want to trim and then select send button to send.
After selecting your desired effect you can add all the usual effects and emojis, stamps just like you use to post your stories on Instagram.