This Novel corona virus has put many countries under lock down which makes many to work from home. Now because most of us are working from home video conferencing apps have gained lots of popularity like never before. Out of those so many apps Zoom is one of the apps which is being used by many and its available free on Google Play Store and Apple App Store. But in last few days some concerns have been raised by experts related to security, safety and privacy for the peoples who are using this app.India’s national cyber security agency, CERT has cautioned against this app last weeks. They said due to unguarded usage of the digital application can be vulnerable to cyber-attacks which may include leakage of sensitive office information.
Because of these issues some experts have advised to not to use this app. If you are using Zoom app and looking to delete your account then follow these steps.
1. Visit Zoom.us Website
2. Login to your account and click on “My Account” tab on the top left
3. Now scroll down and look for “Admin” tab
4. Now click on “Admin” tab and now search for “Account Management” in the drop-down menu
5. Click on “Account Profile”. This will open the basic information page on the left side
6. Now click on “Terminate my account”
7. Confirm the termination to delete your zoom account