Nureca is likely to finalise the share allotment of its Rs 100-crore initial public offer (IPO) on February 23, as per the schedule available in its prospectus. The IPO, which was open for bidding for three days from February 15 to February 17, was subscribed 39.92 times. The public issue was subscribed 166.58 times in the retail category, 3.10 times in qualified institutional buyers segment and 31.59 times in the non-institutional investors category. The shares are likely to be listed on the BSE Sensex and NSE on February 26, 2021.
Incorporated in November 2016, Nureca is a home healthcare and wellness products company. It sells its products on its own website, and online channel partners such as e-commerce players, distributors and retailers.
Here’s how to check the allotment status of Nureca IPO on the registrar’s website
- Access the registrar’s website: linkintime
- Select either PAN, Application Number or DP Client ID.
- Select company name (Nureca Limited IPO) and enter either PAN Number, Application Number or DP — whichever is applicable Click on Search button to know whether shares have been allotted
Here’s how to check the allotment status of Nureca IPO on the BSE website
- Access the BSE website.
- Select Equity and Issue Name (Nureca Limited) and press Enter Enter the Application Number and PAN Number
- Click on the Search button to know the application status